The kids were off this morning to their first day of school... we walked and enjoyed the beautiful morning. They looked a little nervous and excited as they marched into the school behind thier teachers with their class. Here goes another year...
Your kids are getting so big! It seems to me like Dylan has sprouted and gotten taller. Have fun during the day with only Allie! Hopefully she doesn't get too bored without her siblings, right? :) Great pictures of all the family!
3 comments:
Dylan,
I got some new pokemon and new cards. Hope you had a great first day of first grade.
Love
Isabel
Makayla,
I have lots of new pet shops. I have a new shirt almost like yours for school too. It is white though.
Love,
Mattison
Yes, they do look a little nervous. Here's hoping you had a great day, have fabulous teachers and met wonderful friends!
Your kids are getting so big! It seems to me like Dylan has sprouted and gotten taller. Have fun during the day with only Allie! Hopefully she doesn't get too bored without her siblings, right? :) Great pictures of all the family!
Post a Comment