Thursday, November 29, 2007

Allies 2 years old!

Allies pancake breakfast! She loved trying to blow out her candles. We still had to help get them out- she just kinda squelled instead of blew. Notice the snow outside.
We had to make her a sunshine cake- because she has rally been our little sunshine these last two years! Man has it gone fast!

4 comments:

Tyler Jorgenson said...

I can hardly believe she is 2 already. I love the candle in the pancakes.

Teri Le said...

Awwww, I hope she had a GREAT birthday! I can't wait to see her again!!! Happy Birthday Allie Bug!

Jer & Di said...

You are right, time really flies. We can't get it back, so we all need to enjoy every minute!! We sure wish we could have been there with you...maybe another birthday!

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday Allie. She is so cute. We wish you were still here so we could have celebrated her birthday with her. Remember her cute hair growing out blonde. I loved that.