Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The poll results are in...

If you haven't had time to vote on our poll- we were at the Doctors office this morning to check on our little one.
Hurry- vote Quick!!!


Unfortunately, we aren't going to give the results at this time! ;) Dad wasn't able to be there- just mom, Makayla and Dylan. We'll give dad the news tonight. The kids said they will tell those of you at Christmas that we will see- and if we won't see you- you'll have to call to find out! Otherwise- you will have to wait for a surprise from us- (just want you to be extra excited to see us!)

The good news is the baby looked healthy and was in the 50th percentile- keeping our due date April 22nd, 2008! We are excited for this new addition to our family.

5 comments:

The Warren Family said...

Dying to know! I'm going to call you right now!

Tyler Jorgenson said...

Ok, Quinn should be home now so I want to know. :)

Kristen said...

Can't wait to hear names

Jer & Di said...

THIS IS NOT FAIR!!! It is 9 PM here, so WAY too late to call you...I want to know, jsut a hint maybe?? I will be calling you on my way in to work tomorrow!!
Cute Santa picture, brings back great memories!

Teri Le said...

ok, you tease. YOu KNOW I can't wait over 2 weeks, will call tomorrow! :D