Tuesday, June 16, 2009

All 4 Kids in Swim Lessons

I was able to get all 4 kids signed up for 4 different swim classes all at the same time. We go every Tuesday and Thursday evenings- and it is lots of fun but lots of work too- to get all four of them in and out of the pool, showered off and changed and back home- it makes for quite a busy evening. But we are having fun- last week dad came and watched and took pictures and swam with us too! Makayla still plugging her nose!
Allis ready to jump right in! She loved the water- her teacher get soaked when she asks allie to kick!

I thought the water was pretty cold, but Lance loves it!

Ready to swim- its a nice indoor pool- it has been to chilly to use the outdoor one yet.
Allies class- she tried wearing goggles, that didn't last long.


Thats Makayla under there!

Dylans best buddy is in his class too!


This summer is going to fast already!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I still need to try and get my kids in swim lessons. It is way to cold here too. I might have to go for the indoor pool too. I could probably talk them into to doing swim lessons if you guys were with them!