Ok Amy, you don't have to actually post this comment... but it took me awhile to figure out that there was drinking cup on Quinn's lap... first I thought it was a busted egg? Weird I know, but thought I would share that with you because it made me laugh out loud!
Courtney- i just blew up that picture and I still have no idea what is in Quinn lap! He will think its funny you noticed- we'll have to figure out what it is- looks like a bag of something! ;)
OH, I just noticed because he is the center of the picture and everyone has their arms up like something funny just happened... I always blow up pictures to get a better look at them and anyways... promise I was not purposefully looking
4 comments:
Ok Amy, you don't have to actually post this comment... but it took me awhile to figure out that there was drinking cup on Quinn's lap... first I thought it was a busted egg? Weird I know, but thought I would share that with you because it made me laugh out loud!
It is a glass, right? Oh no, still confused
Courtney- i just blew up that picture and I still have no idea what is in Quinn lap! He will think its funny you noticed- we'll have to figure out what it is- looks like a bag of something! ;)
OH, I just noticed because he is the center of the picture and everyone has their arms up like something funny just happened... I always blow up pictures to get a better look at them and anyways... promise I was not purposefully looking
Post a Comment