Could your kids be any happier?! :) They have the biggest brightest smiles I have ever seen. They look so happy! Cute pictures and I love how cute and big Lance is!
Yes, Amy, Kristenn's parents are the "Old Lotts" on her list. However, I didn't even realize that she had posted us that way until you mentioned it. Hmmmm. I will have to talk to her about it. I know she misses you, too. Oh, and your children are really cute!
10 comments:
That is way cute! A little quick, but still I was able to enjoy so many pics that way! Love you all..see you in 10 days!
Too cute! I can't wait to love all on them especially Lance, he is too cute. Only 11 more days!!!
Could your kids be any happier?! :) They have the biggest brightest smiles I have ever seen. They look so happy! Cute pictures and I love how cute and big Lance is!
Cute picutures. I love all the Fall leaves in the background.
The pictures are adorable and I love the slide design! You're a lucky mama!
What cute kiddos! These are adorable!
I think you did a great job. But I'm ready to do the whole fam.
Yes, Amy, Kristenn's parents are the "Old Lotts" on her list. However, I didn't even realize that she had posted us that way until you mentioned it. Hmmmm. I will have to talk to her about it. I know she misses you, too. Oh, and your children are really cute!
Who took your pictures. They turned out way cute! We need a family picture but I'll have to photoshop out the braces.
Beautiful pictures! Your kids are so cute! Those turned out great!
Post a Comment