Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday

You've had a birthday shout Hooray! Lances 1st birthday!
Here he is with the cupcakes farther away after putting his finger into the candle the first time- (he was fast so he didn't burn himself!)
My first cake is so yummy!

I don't know why we're so excited- I just saw mom with these in the store- but since everyone else is so happy- It must be something special!!!



Lance loved watching the big kids blow bubbles.



We had a fun party for Lance. After dinner he had cupcakes then danced around outside while we kept singing to him. He was squealing and giggling and had a great day. We love you Lance and we're glad you re in our family!




3 comments:

Sarah and Nathan said...

He is so cute! I can't believe how he looks older in every picture it seems! Looks like fun!

Tanya said...

Happy Birthday Lancey Boy! I can't believe he is 1 already. Love you guys!

McAllister Family said...

Happy birthday Lance! He is such a handsome baby! We love his smile!