Tuesday, October 27, 2009

You say goodbye, I say hello.....

Last week I took the kids over to the House to drop off the keys and say goodbye to our house on Bingham Ln. I know we were ready to leave, but its always a little sad to close another chapter of life and move on. We invited our friends over to say goodbye with us. The kids thought it was great to run around an empty house!
Tanya was looking way too cute for the day...

I wanted to take pic outside but it was raining AGAIN.


Some cute kiddos!

Goodbye... Hello!
The kids do love the new apartment, Im glad we have some room.
They really enjoy throwing toys from the loft to the living room.

Dad playing tricks with the kids in the apartment.



We are up on the third floor, so the kids love riding the elevator. There is a little park in the complex so they like to go outside and play there then ring the buzzer for me to let them in. Plus- we are right across the street form our old neighborhood, so we are still close to our friends and school.

2 comments:

Jer & Di said...

You are right...happy and sad times here. I enjoyed every visit we had in that house on Bingham Lane. You really made it a great home. I LOVE the pic with the big tree in the background, all the beautiful colors.

Tanya said...

I can't believe you guys are almost done with school!!! That is so great!