Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The MOVE

I can't write much on this post- I'll start crying and get a headache. Heres some of our move from Nebraska to Washington. The kids at a view spot in Oregon. Allie had the camera for part of the trip- here's some of her pictures in the car.






Most of the trip I couldn't take pictures because the roads were so bad, but I tried to get one of my view:

The kids stayed with their Nebraska cousins our last night there, the when the truck was loaded we picked them up. Every time we'd leave their house, the kids would all race the car to the corner, so heres one last race:

The staggered starting line:


Quinn and Eric getting the truck loaded.

Thanks for your help Mathisons- we couldn't have done it without you.
We are home sick for Nebraska, and the good people there. It still feels like we're just visiting family in Washington, but we are slowly getting settled. The kids are enjoying the new place and love having cousins near by. Just a tip for those of you planning to move- wait until summer time!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh I how I love the running to the corner as we leave as well! Love that family!

Jer & Di said...

LOVE the Allie self-portraits. Reminds me a little girl I once knew and loved!