We haven't been here long, but we are keeping plenty busy!
My sister lives in town, and came over Wednesday afternoon with her kids for lunch! They are getting So big- it was fun to visit and play.

We went with some cousins to
OMSI in Portland ( big hands on museum).
I told the girls to Scream because they had just been in the big Scream exhibit.

Lance liked the fish tank in the
childrens area.

Allie spent most of her time in the sand!

Monday night we had some of the Draper clan over for a little family night and goodies.

We are lucky to have such great family around. We are really looking forward to this new chapter starting here!
5 comments:
Wow! 6 of my nine all together! Love it!! Can't wait to see you guys...only 4 more days!!
Draper Fam! We are so glad you made it! I checked your blog everyday to see if you had made the trip alright. We are sad for you to be gone but happy you are safe. Your new house looks like fun! Take more pics and post so we can all see! Oh, yeah...where's your Christmas tree? Hehehe!
Hey...I love that you are getting all settled. I hate moving, but at least you have lots of family around. I want to see more pics of the new house. Merry Christmas.
I love the picture of Allie in the sand... so adorable! Glad you are all moved in, though we will be missing you here in Nebraska.
We miss seeing you guys around. Hope you are settling in quickly and not getting too wet!
Post a Comment