Thursday, September 16, 2010

Off to Preschool

Allie May is doing preschool with some friends from church this year.
There are 5 kids and each month she is at a different moms house.  She was very excited to be off on her first day.  I told her I wanted a picture of her and she replied, "Should I pose?"
"sure" I said-
and that's it- there she is in her first day of preschool pose.
I love this little Allie May.  She is such a fun big sister to Lance.  I'm not sure what he'll do next year when she goes to school with my big kids! 
Allie likes to hold her own against her big brother when he tries to tease her.  And I can see lots of Makayla in her.  She is a big helper and a good leader. 
Next month her preschool friends come to our place- that will be lots of fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! We miss that little girl.

Jer & Di said...

ADORABLE!!! We love Allie May too!

McAllister Family said...

I LOVE that preschool pose! What a beautiful little girl!