Sunday, August 10, 2008

Haircuts!

Part of getting ready for school means the kids need haircuts! Makayla decided to take off 4 inches! I can't believe we took off that much and she still has long hair. She had a few layers put in so her hair looks thicker too.
Here she is before and... After...
Dylan wanted to be bald, but we didn't go quite that short on him: Before...
After...
Allie got a cut too, but hers didn't look too different, just a trim she really thought was fun.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Mattison and I were noticing how long Makayla's hair had gotten. It still looks really long though. I can't believe you are about to start school again.

Jer & Di said...

The kids really look great..I guess Allie Girl didn't need a haircut yet? :) Not only do they look good, they look older too..slow down!!

The Warren Family said...

looking good kiddos!