Sunday, August 10, 2008

Our Garden

Quinn worked really hard to get our garden plot ready, and the kids love to go out and see what they can pick! We have had some peppers, zucchini, cucumbers, tomatoes and peas so far!
We have to keep a fence around the garden to keep the bunnies out! They are cute to look at but we don't like them eating our food!
Quinn checking it out, and the kids bringing in more yummy things to eat!


6 comments:

Kristen said...

Impressive Garden.

Teri Le said...

Oooo, NICE! I know my kids will eat ANY veggie that comes out of our garden. I posted our garden map today.

Now I just gotta make some more bread with that zucchini!

Jer & Di said...

Wow...fun and yummy too!

kteuscher said...

Nice garden! I believe I was there when Quinn planted the seeds. If orthodontics doesn't work out maybe he has a back up carrer.

VegasWatkins said...

Wow okay I admit that I am jealous

The Warren Family said...

So glad we were lucky enough to get some of the fruits (or vegetables rather) of your labor. Yummy! Thank you! Thank you!