Sunday, August 24, 2008

rollin, rollin, rollin



On the first day of school, I came home and put Lance down and he decided to start rolling over! He wanted to be a big kid too! He has had a blast finding his feet and giggling at his toes. He is pretty fun to play with. We are working on sitting up because he sure wants to do that- and at his four month appt. he was almost 17 lbs! I have to remember to watch him and can't leave him on my bed or he may roll right off now!

9 comments:

Tanya said...

He is so cute! I want to play with him!

Jer & Di said...

He is such a cute, happy baby. They just keep growing, even if I wish they would stay little longer!! Love you Lance boy!

Teri Le said...

Oooo, he's so big and happy! Give him a big rasberry on his belly for me, ok?

Colleen and Justin said...

I'll bet you just want to eat those cheeks!

Anonymous said...

Amy- I have to say that he is darling!

Meli said...

what a rolley-polley cutey!!

Wilcox Crew said...

17 lbs - he weighs as much as Kendal:o He's a cutie!

A Forever Family said...

Can you believe our little babies are now 17 lbs? We will have to start training our boys to become sumo-wrestlers soon..... hey the can practice on eachother!!=)

The Walker Family said...

Amy he is too cute for words. I love happy babies and he is definetly happy. :)