Thursday, December 4, 2008

Birthday Thank yous!

I had such a fun b-day this week! Thanks to all for the calls and cards, dinners, breakfasts, and gifts! It was really a fun day. Quinn took the kids and I to a fun dinner where they sang to me and Allie and brought out ice cream. Then home for the excitement of opening presents. Just a warm up for Christmas... Lance doesn't look too sure about all the excitement!

7 comments:

The Warren Family said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Love the picture!

Colleen and Justin said...

One year older and wiser, too! Happy Birthday, to YOU!

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday!. I'm so glad you had fun.

Broderick Clan said...

Happy Birthday! Glad you had a great time!

Cardalls said...

Happy Birthday!

McAllister Family said...

Happy birthday Amy! That picture is so cute! What lucky kiddos to have you as their mommy! I hope you felt celebrated on your birthday. You are a beautiful person!

randi said...

Hey can you send me your address?
randimkrause@yahoo.com