Sunday, December 21, 2008

Lancey Pants

Lance is getting so big- I had to get some picture in here of him. He is almost 8 months- yikes! And he is already at 20 lbs! He is a husker boy.This is the first baby Ive had in a place with stairs. He already tumbled down them last week. Yep- I need a baby gate.
He loves to pull himself up onto everything and try and be big.


Its hard to workout with Lance getting into everything- and getting there quickly.


He is such a happy baby boy! Still no teeth, but we love his cheesy smile.



4 comments:

The Bui's said...

So sweet! you have given me a window into my future Camden.

Jer & Di said...

He is so cute! Thanks for all these pictures...I need MORE!

Kristen said...

He's so cute and getting so big. Do you think he be your biggest?

DJD said...

I can't believe that he is getting so big. I LOVE THE PICS OF ALL THE KIDS! Thanks for sharing them with us. We love you.