Wednesday, December 17, 2008

We have a tree!

It is starting to feel like Christmas now. We went Saturday and saw Santa- then found this fun tree farm and cut a Christmas tree! Allie wanted to get a tree that was her size- she was out voted. For some reason the trees look smaller out in the field, then we had to trim it down when we got home. Its nice and cozy in our little corner now.
It is hard to find a tree that everyone likes, but after enough walking and looking I think enough of us decided lets just get one and get done!

To get out to the trees we got to take a hay ride. It was pretty fun. Plus the weather was great. The next day it dropped 45 degrees and by Monday we were covered in snow. I'm glad we got a tree before then.
The sad news- sometime during this adventure I lost my cell phone. It may have fallen out while I was taking pictures. I even drove back out there Monday to look for it- but no luck. Quinn says- this will turn out to be a pretty expensive tree.



2 comments:

Kristen said...

Looks like so much fun. I love the pic of the kids with Santa. Makayla's hair is getting so long. Mattison told me she actually wants to get a haircut.

The Warren Family said...

How fun! Your Santa picture is so cute! Looks like you chose a great tree! Have a very Merry Christmas!