Thursday, January 29, 2009
Once there was a SNOWPERSON
Today when I picked up the kids from school I told them all the snow was melting and we'd better make a snowman out front in the shade while we had a chance. Its supposed to get warm this weekend. (That means around 40' here in Nebraska)
This snow is not good snowman snow- it wouldn't stick together, but this is what we came up with. I had Lance in a backpack on my back and we patted that snow as tight was we could. When we were finished the kids were arguing over if it was a boy or a girl. Dylan said it was a girl because it had a dress, Makayla said it should be "Lil' White" (Like Lil' Red), so they were up in their rooms cooling off when I ran back out with Allie to get a picture of our snowperson.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is cute. I can't believe how big Allie looks! She has really grown up in the last month or so since we've seen you. She is such a pretty little girl. We've got to get the girlies together!
Post a Comment