Over Christmas break everyone wanted to help give Lancey boy a bath. He just loves the tub! If you carry him into the bathroom and open the shower curtain, he will wiggle and jump out of your arms trying to get in there. It's so much fun.

Makayla thought it was fun to do his hair for him. Her favorite do was the Mohawk.

Now, however, Lance likes to try and stand up in the tub which makes it pretty tricky- I have to be fast with him or he'll slip right out of there. I'm sure somewhere I have pictures of Makayla and Dylan just like these.
5 comments:
Such cuties! We miss you guys! I hope all is going well! Come out to Utah sometime!
Such cute little rub a dubs. Looks like you had a great Christmas break. We'll have to get together soon!
They are super cute! I love bath pictures!
Hey, I'm Dixie Beutler Hansen. I'm friends with Quinn from High School. Just came across your blog and noticed you live in Omaha. I live near Council Bluffs and was surprised to see you so close! You have a beautiful family. It's so fun to catch up on things. Check out my blog at Hansenhappenings2007.blogspot.com
So cute! I have two little ones who like to be in the tub together too!
Post a Comment