Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Gisha Makayla

Makayla went to an 'Around the World" birthday party last weekend. She was supposed to dress up like someone from another country so I pulled out my Kimono from Japan. She thought it was pretty fun and I can't believe shes getting so big! This weekend was SO busy. Quinn left Friday for an Ortho conference in Dana Point California, and so I was single all weekend. It made for lots of loading and unloading kids and running them all over- and one extra long church meeting with only two hands and four kids. We are sure glad dads home!

5 comments:

Jer & Di said...

Makayla looks great as a japanese girl! I sure wish we were closer to help you more when you need us...I am sad!!

Hoggards said...

Wow, I can vouch for the hard times without a spouse! Especially for church! You're awesome and so supportive! And your kids are getting super big!! Love ya.

Teri Le said...

Oh, she is getting so big!! Looks like a fun time.

The Walker Family said...

What a fun idea. Glad you made it through without your hubby I sometimes wonder how I do it myself...and I don't have four kiddos running around. Miss you!!

DJD said...

You look gorgeous as a Japanese dolly, Makayla. We love you. Glad to know the weekend went okay with Quinn gone! We miss you all.