Saturday, March 21, 2009

More Zoo pictures

Every time we saw animals, Allie wanted to feed them. Makayla found some hay in the petting zoo the goats would eat, and Allie was very excited!
We got to see the Sea Lions up close. The big one would smile and bark and even give high fives to the trainer!


Some cute kids enjoying the animals they could crawl on.

Monkeys watching the monkeys.



This jungle is great- but warm and humid like a real jungle.
The kids and dad liked the howler monkeys!
We had a great day at the Omaha Zoo!





2 comments:

Jer & Di said...

These are really great pictures! I am so glad that you had a fun all-family day. Memories!

Julie said...

How fun! Gav is on spring break this week and it has rained NON STOP since Sunday night. Total bummer. We were hoping to get up to the zoo in Wisconsin. Guess we'll have to wait a few more weeks. Glad you had such a fun family day! I love that you took your kids out of school, sometimes I think it's necessary!