Makaylas primary class learned the articles of faith- her teacher let them come up with their own signs and movements to learn the words- its pretty fun to watch!
Makalya, I loved watching this video!!! You have a great teacher. I still know the articles of Faith because I memorized them in Primary. They have helped me a lot in life. You will be glad you have them all memorized. I can hardly wait to see you at reunion. Practice some new songs to play with me and Brinley!! Say you articles of faith often to keep them in your brain. I heard swimming was fun yesterday!!! I love you. Grandma D
1 comment:
Makalya, I loved watching this video!!! You have a great teacher. I still know the articles of Faith because I memorized them in Primary. They have helped me a lot in life. You will be glad you have them all memorized. I can hardly wait to see you at reunion. Practice some new songs to play with me and Brinley!! Say you articles of faith often to keep them in your brain. I heard swimming was fun yesterday!!! I love you. Grandma D
Post a Comment