Thursday, July 2, 2009

Baptism Day

Last week Dylan was baptized by his dad. It was a great hot day- here's some pictures to remember the day! The Family going to the church!
Handsome Boys!

Grandma and Grandpa J came from California!


Grandma Draper came from Washington!

Makayla played the piano at the baptism. Here they are signing in Dylans book.

Dylan was able to share this special day with his best buddy Caleb-
way to go boys!

Dressed in White

Cake afterwards!


Lots of friends and family came to celebrate with us- it was a neat day.

6 comments:

Tanya said...

I got a little teary eyed, Dylan looks so handsome and so grown up. Wish we could have been there! XO!

Jer & Di said...

It really was a terrific day..we are so glad that were were able to share it wth you.

DJD said...

Dylan, It was such a joy to Grandma to be there with you on this special day. I am proud of you. You look so handsome and grownup. You made sacred covenants and I know with the help of the Holy Ghost and you parents you will be able to keep them. I LOVE YOU. Grandma D

Kristen said...

Man I miss you guys! Love the family picture at the top. Congrats Dylan...we are so proud of you.

Teri Le said...

Happy Birthday Big Dude!!!! We're all so very proud of you!

kteuscher said...

I'm am so sad we had to miss Dylan's baptism. I'm sure it was wonderful.