Tuesday, July 14, 2009

fun pictures

We've been spending every Wednesday evening the last few weeks at Dylans baseball games! His best buddy is on his team which gives the other kids some fun friends to play with:
Lance has been watching the boys play catch and now when he finds a mitt, he carries it around and wants someone to play catch with him!

Dylans cute third base coach told him to wait, he's ready to run home and score!

When Allie finds the camera she wants some pictures of her too!



On the hot summer days we have filled up the pools in the backyard to stay cool!


I'm not sure why they need goggles, but whatever!

More camera time!


Happy Fathers Day!
This was after the kids gave dad his fathers day presents!

5 comments:

The Warren Family said...

Wow Amy-tons of updates. You guys are having too much fun!

Becky Brady said...

Amy, thanks for inviting me to see your blog. Your family is so darling! We're anxious to see you at the reunion. I heard you might be in Utah soon. We have extra beds and we'd love to see you!

Jer & Di said...

OK, I am just weapy after looking at these. I love you guys!!!

Kristen said...

Love the pic of you and Allie. Goggles are always an essential item for swimming no matter the depth of the water.

Cardalls said...

What a cute family photo in your header!