Wednesday, August 19, 2009

first day already

And they're off... another year of school begins! I can't believe they get big so fast. 3rd and 5th grades. This is going to be quite an eventful year! Making funny faces... they were pretty excited about the first day. We didn't walk this year because we were afraid we'd get rained on, but blue skies are coming out.

Dylans homeroom teacher, Mrs Wolfe. 3rd Grade


Makaylas homeroom teacher, Mr. Mickle. 3 years in a row with guy teachers... she seems to do great with them! Can you believe shes in 5th grade?
Dylan and friends- "BE GOOD BOYS!"
This year Quinn was able to come with us on the first day. He was pretty overwhelmed at how many parents were there. he couldn't figure out what all the excitement was about. I have a love/hate relationship with the first day. Love that my kids like school and have great places to go learn and grow and make new friends, hate that they get big so fast and another year is here before I know it. I love you kiddos- enjoy another year of school!!

2 comments:

Jer & Di said...

Great pictures, I'm anxious to hear how the 1st day went. Everyone looks wonderful.

Kristen said...

Love the pics! These kids are growing up too fast.