Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hanging with the Thomas girls!

While we were in Idaho, the Thomas girls made the drive up from Utah so we could visit and play for a bit. These were our great friends in Las Vegas and we haven't seen them since we moved 2 years ago. Our kids were best buds from the time we moved to vegas, and you just can't help but love these Thomas girls! We were SO HAPPY they made the drive up to Idaho!!We had to eat lunch at Hogi Yogi- I love to show my kids where I worked while I was in College. I think Kristen and I could've sat and visited there for hours if the kids weren't ready to run and play.
So we went to the park- Allie and Meggy Boo were just little ones when we moved- but they sure had fun playing too!

Makayla and Mattison met when they were 4- it was hard for Makayla to leave the park that afternoon- she really misses Mattison!






Dylan and Isabel- what fun these two are! I remember Kristen and I changing their diapers on trips to the park! They ran off to play soccer just like old times!




I love this girl- every once in a while someone comes into your life who finds a big place in your heart and leaves a big impact on your life. This is one of them! We're so glad we could run into them in Rexburg- hopefully it won't be 2 more yrs.....

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Love you too! It was so worth the trip up to see you.

The Walker Family said...

What a FUN summer and awesome memories all at the same time. :-)

Tanya said...

Sweet! So glad you guys got to meet up.