We are getting ready for school to start here. Last week I took Dylan out one night to find new school shoes and a new shirt for the first day of school Today was Makaylas turn out!
We found a couple of shorts and Makayla said we should go to Claire's. I didn't think she needed anything there for school, but then I asked "Are you wanting to get your ears pierced?" She asked again if it would hurt, and I reminded her how nervous she gets for shots then they're done and she thinks its not too bad.
So we got into Claire's and I kept thinking she'd back out, but she picked out her birth stone earrings and I started signing the papers. Then some little girls came in and their mom said, "girls watch this girl shes getting her ears pierced" so I knew she'd be brave. Here she is ready for 5th grade:
I told my girls they could get their ears pierced when they were 8. When she turned 8 she said, I'll wait until I'm 10, then when she turned 10 she said, I'll wait until I'm 12, so I really thought she'd never do it! She looks pretty cute!
4 comments:
Way to go Makayla girl! You look terrific. It wa so fun to share in this major event...I knew that you'd be brave. I am again, ever so proud to be your Grandma.
She is so pretty! Way to go Makayla!
Super Fun! Way to go Makayla.
I am just getting caught up on your blog now that you are private. =) Your kids are so grown up all of a sudden...crazy! Everyone looks great. Miss you guys!
PS did you get my email about FHE folders?
Post a Comment