I have been slow to put pictures on our family blog, because I didn't want the ones of Caleb to be pushed off to the older posts. But I thought I better get caught up, so beware of the many posts you'll find below.
I still had to put a picture up of our dear Caleb because we still think about him all the time and love him and miss him.

I think this is one night around valentines when the
Mathisons all came over to play. We love these kiddos, they have become our
nebraska cousins!
1 comment:
I love all of your updates! My favorite picture is the one of Lance in the tub with his jammies on! Too cute! I also love the dancing pictures of Allie. Busy kids! How are you keeping up with it all, Amy, with a move coming so soon?!? You're amazing! Such a great mom!
Post a Comment