It has been a while since I sent one of my kids off to preschool. At least, one that I wasn't teaching! Allie has been so excited to go to preschool at the Y. It must have worn her out- she's up napping on the couch now!
Allie already has some friends in the class!
First she has to find her name and put it up on the board.

Then she finds her spot on the rug!

Now is when mom is supposed to leave, but Allie got big tears in her eyes and decided she didn't want to stay. I sat with her for a few minutes until a teacher took her from me. She was crying and not sure she had made a good choice. But when I picked her up she smiled and said, "Mom, I had so much fun without you today!"
Then she finds her spot on the rug!
Now is when mom is supposed to leave, but Allie got big tears in her eyes and decided she didn't want to stay. I sat with her for a few minutes until a teacher took her from me. She was crying and not sure she had made a good choice. But when I picked her up she smiled and said, "Mom, I had so much fun without you today!"
6 comments:
I'm so proud of our little Allie May! Though I am sad she is growing up! I LOVE her hair!!!
I my gosh! She looks so big in that first picture. It must be those cute pig tails.
Too cute! Sad for the tears though.
Jack is so jealous! His preschool doesn't start till next week.
Oh my - she looks so grown up! I love my little Allie bug!
I love that picture of Allie! She looks so grown up! She is such a beautiful little girl! What a sweetheart! We need to have her over to play with Michelley!
Post a Comment