Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Allies 4 years old!

Happy Birthday Allie May!
The other day Dylan was teasing Allie and was telling her it was her birthday, to which she responded, "No, it's not - there are no balloons!"
So this morning when she woke up we were sure to have balloons all over.
We put a candle in her breakfast, but I had to run upstairs to get the camera, so here's her picture from above! Thanks to Uncle Tyler & Aunt Tanya for this bday shirt from last year! I'm glad it still fit for this year! Here she is going to 'her special day' at preschool.
She has been talking about this special day hat since the first week when another girl got one at school. I went in for snacks and she passed out cupcakes.
After school we picked up lunch and went to meet brother and sister at school for lunch!


Makaylas fun lunch table.
Then off to Red Robin for her bday dinner!
This is a really fun age- everything she opens is "just what I always wanted!"
Thanks for this pony grandma J- she really does love it! Here our server is showing Allie how to wear her balloons under her chin while we sing- and Lance spotted the big Red Robin ;)

Happy Birthday our sweet Allie May- I can't believe you're 4 years old! Thanks for bringing so much sunshine into our family- we love you!

4 comments:

Jer & Di said...

Happy Birthday to the sweetest, most fun-loving, most wonderful 4 year old alive!!!

Cardalls said...

she is so cute! 4 is one of my favorite ages!!

Jer & Di said...

Here's a clap for health,
and a clap for wealth,
and one our love to show.
And here's one, two, three, four (claps), and one for you to grow!

Happy birthday to Allie May from Grandpa J.

Kristen said...

I can't believe she is 4! I remember her with all that dark hair!