Grandma Boylin and some of her Great Grandchildren- Wrightwood, CA 2004
Great Grandma Bolyin meeting Allie May: Feb. 2006
Grandma Boylin returned to her heavenly home April 10, 2010
I was so grateful to get to go to california and help my mom put on a beautiful funeral service for her. She was an amazing woman, and I loved hearing so many more great stories about her while I was down there. I am so grateful she served in the church and raised my mom in the gospel, so that I have the gospel today. I know my grandpa was happy to see her again!
Grandma gets to rest next to grandpa boylin.
The cute centerpieces for the luncheon. There were so many great pictures of her all around!
My brother and my cousins were the pallbearers.
I am so tahnkful for my mom and for her example to me. Grandma Boylin lived with my parents the last 8 years. It is so wonderful to know Heavenly Father has a plan for each of us.
Thank you Grandma- we will miss you!
No comments:
Post a Comment