Saturday, April 17, 2010

Happy Easter!

I do think its a little funnny that Lance does not like characters- like the Easter bunny.
I've never had a baby that would cry when santa came by or wouldn't give the baseball mascot a big high-five.  But here we are, mom holding Lance with the bunny so we could get a picture with him in it!
Happy Easter!

It was fun to have Easter over Conference weekend.  Saturday morning we watched conference at home then took the kids to a little hunt here in Ridgefield where we could go see the bunny.  Then during the priesthood session we went and met cousins at another hunt before meeting back together for pizza night!  The kids had a fun time.

Lance went with the youngest group, then Allie Whitney and Kolby went next, then Dylan and Brocks group, and then Makayla, Aspen and Kaitlins group!
It ws pretty chilly this evening.
Easter Morning:
We were tired after a long pizza night with cousins, so the kids came down one by one in the morning to find candy in their baskets and around the house.  I went down with Lance first and sat him on the couch with juice and a show.  Soon he noticed some candy around the house and I heard, "Mom!  Ohhh!  Eat!!"
Then we watched the next session of conference in PJ's!
What a wonderful conference it was- and how grateful we are for Easter!!

No comments: