Well, our friends in Vegas wouldn't think twice about a nice fall day in October, but being here in Nebraska we took advantage of it. We spent most of saturday outside enjoying the warm sunny day. Mom got the lawn mowed and garage doors painted to surprise dad, and the kids found ways to keep busy outside. Allie likes to go in our dog kennel and play in the dirt- who says we need a dog? Dylan plays baseball until hes hit all his balls over fences and makayla played on the swing set and used the tree to swing too... Maybe soon we'll have pictures of us outside in the snow.
5 comments:
That sounds so nice to be able to play outside like that. Here in South Carolina it is still too humid and warm. Oh and I just saw the post about your fourth on the way. Congrats. I hope you are feeling ok. -Dawn
Yes. I wish we were there!!! We love you!
Okay super woman who is pregnant doing all those man chores...you are amazing! And yes we wish we were there especially since all of Southern California is on fire and you can hardly breathe outside.
I love the seasons - Fall is my favorite! Looks like you guys are having fun.
We surely don't get the pretty fall colors, but we are defenitley enjoying the beautiful weather. We are so used to it being up in the 100's that it almost seems cold! Sure wish you were still here to enjoy the beautiful weather at playgroup!
Post a Comment