Here we are ready to watch the longest parade in history- 2 hours long! The kids got lots of candy- then we stopped by an apple orchard for some pie! Fun fall festival in nebraska.
I am so glad to see more and more pictures of my Nebraska family! I am thrilled you are enjoying the beautiful country you are living in...we hope to see some of it really soon with you!!!
Hey Amy, I got your blog off of Dawn's site. Your kids are so cute! If you want you can visit ours it is thestandagefamily.blogspot.com I am so glad we can keep in touch like this! Miss ya! Amber
2 comments:
I am so glad to see more and more pictures of my Nebraska family! I am thrilled you are enjoying the beautiful country you are living in...we hope to see some of it really soon with you!!!
Hey Amy, I got your blog off of Dawn's site. Your kids are so cute! If you want you can visit ours it is thestandagefamily.blogspot.com I am so glad we can keep in touch like this! Miss ya! Amber
Post a Comment