Sunday, October 21, 2007

Reading Night



The other night Quinn left for a conference in Chicago so the kids and I had a reading night in our PJs out in the living room. ( This of coarse was followed by a Hannah Montana night on Friday.) Makayla found a comfy spot to do her books- it almost looks like shes asleep... then Dylan was reading a book to Allie. Every time he finished she would yell "AGAIN DYLNAN"! He would laugh and read again. Pretty fun night, so i took so pictures.

2 comments:

Tyler Jorgenson said...

I miss you guys! I wish you had video of Allie yelling for Dylan to read the book again.

DJD said...

Boy, Grandma Draper loves reading nights! I wish I had been there to here you reading to each other and by yourselves. What a great tradition!! I love you all and can hardly wait until Christmas. Grandma Draper