We know you may be wondering,
And some have even asked,
“Are you having another one,
Or is Allie really your last?”
We tried to wait to share our news,
Quinn thought Christmas would be fun-
But that just seems too far away
to announce another one.
We’re looking forward now to April,
We’ve heard spring babies are a joy.
Maybe in a month we’ll know-
Another girl or little boy?
For now we are all healthy,
We can’t complain much more.
We’re gearing up and getting ready:
Our kids will number FOUR!
So now it is official-
you’ve got your information.
QnA will grow by one-
See the picture for confirmation!

Yipee!!
EDD: April 22, 2008
And some have even asked,
“Are you having another one,
Or is Allie really your last?”
We tried to wait to share our news,
Quinn thought Christmas would be fun-
But that just seems too far away
to announce another one.
We’re looking forward now to April,
We’ve heard spring babies are a joy.
Maybe in a month we’ll know-
Another girl or little boy?
For now we are all healthy,
We can’t complain much more.
We’re gearing up and getting ready:
Our kids will number FOUR!
So now it is official-
you’ve got your information.
QnA will grow by one-
See the picture for confirmation!
Yipee!!
EDD: April 22, 2008
11 comments:
Yea!!!! Am I the first one to read this?! Congratulations!!! We are so thrilled for you. Are you sure there are not 2 in there?
Woo Hoo! That's awesome guys. And all this time I had thought Quinn had gone sterile from the Vegas heat.
So you're almost 3 months along? Does that mean during all of the moving you were pregnant? You're crazy.
YAY! I just knew another one was on the way, and was pretty sure he/she was going to be a Draper! April will be here before we know it...such a lucky baby to come to such a wonderful home. #9 is mighty fine!
You twit - I KNEW you had an annoucement, but you snuck around it.
CONGRATS to the Draper clan! Michael and Danielle both think it's a girl!
Yeah for babies! (are you trying to win a contest with the babies born in the most states?)
Congrats Amy and Quinn! That is great news! I hope everything continues to go well!
Hey Drapers-
Congratulations! I can't believe you can wait that long to tell people. I have to tell people the minute I find out. But good luck with your pregnancy. We wish you the best.
The Holbrooks
Congrats!! Isabel hopes it is a boy for Dylan. I hope he/she has as much hair as Allie did!
The Thomas Family
Congratulations you guys!! I am so excited for you. I loved having a spring baby. Looks like you guys are doing well in Nebraska. We will be moving this spring as well. I can't wait to hear if it is a boy or a girl!!
Love Ya,
Noel
Congratulations! What a lucky baby to get to come to your family. We are so happy for you!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys! We sure love your sweet family!
Congratulations!!!!
Post a Comment