Friday, January 25, 2008

'Cuz baby, its cold outside!!!




It has been SO COLD here in Lincoln this last week. You know its cold when today it reached the lower 30's and people we talking about how warm it was outside! I actually heard one mom say to another while we were picking up kids- "its nice to not need a big coat today!" (It was a balmy 34' then).
Despite the cold weather- the kids still like to be outside. I bundled up for a minute to get a picture of them making their own sled hill from our driveway into the neighbors yard. Then there was Allie who was just rolling around in the snow, putting her face in it.

3 comments:

Tyler Jorgenson said...

I miss you guys!

Jer & Di said...

Snow is cool. We got a lot, but tonight it is raining! If that freezes and snows again, It will be a mess!! Wish we could sled together. We love you!

Kristen said...

I don't miss the cold, but my kids would love to play in the snow with your kids. Stay warm