Sunday, January 6, 2008

It's a....

Just thought I would pass around the news in case you haven't heard yet. Baby #4 coming to our fam in April is a BOY! We are thrilled and can't wait for him to come join our fam. Of coarse, we have a lot to do until then.

6 comments:

Tyler Jorgenson said...

Woo Hoo! 4 kids... you're amazing.

Cardalls said...

YAY for Dylan...will have a little buddy!

Amber and Co. said...

Congrats Amy! That's great to have a boy! I'm glad everything is going so well for you and your family.

K. Laura said...

Congratulations Draper family! I can't believe you found us--but I'm glad you did. It will be fun to keep in touch via our blogs. When you moved to NE we thought we had lost track of you forever. Glad we didn't. Take care!

Rachael said...

Hey, Don't know if you remember me (Alexis went to Elizondo). Congrats on a boy.
I found your blog from Kristen Thomas! Hope you are doing well!

The Ririe's said...

That is so exciting! Congratulations...I hope the pregnancy is going well.