Sunday, January 27, 2008

L-E-T-S-G-O- Lets go lets go!!!



Our little cheerleader! We were so proud of Makayla on Saturday. Last month in her schools newsletter there was an article about a one day cheer class offered at the local high school. Makayla was excited and eager to sign up. We thought for sure some of her friends were doing it too. We signed her up and asked who else was doing it and she said she didn't know. As it got closer we thought she would be shy to go all by herself, but she was excited and went without knowing anyone there. She performed at the half time of the baksetball game. We had fun and Dylan loved watching the game.

5 comments:

Tyler Jorgenson said...

Go Makayala! You look like you're an awesome cheerleader.

Tanya said...

So fun! She is a cute cheerleader!

Kristen said...

Way to go Makayla!! I'm sure your mom and especially dad are so proud. We like your moves!

Jer & Di said...

Yay Makayla...that really sounds like it was a fun day. I am so proud of you for getting out there and doing what you wanted to do.

Kristen said...

I just looked at this picture again. I love Allies face!