THe kids climbing up for the long ride down!! Even Allie loved sledding- no fear! I thought I would put in some pictures of our snow in Lincoln. The kids built a snow fort with dad out back- and we have found a FUN snow hill to go sledding on. We haven't had any new snow for awhile, but there is still plenty around.
Wow that looks really cold. My kids loved playing in the snow, but I am glad to be back without snow now. I need to invest in some warm gloves and boots for the kids so we can make it to Mt. Charleston
1 comment:
Wow that looks really cold. My kids loved playing in the snow, but I am glad to be back without snow now. I need to invest in some warm gloves and boots for the kids so we can make it to Mt. Charleston
Post a Comment