I realized I haven't taken any of these"pregnant pictures" with this baby, and I've taken them with all of the other kids. So this morning Makayla took a picture of my belly. Seven more weeks, and so much to do!
I can't believe you onlu have 7 weeks yet!!! My goodness, it has gone so fast but maybe that is because you didn't tell us you were pregnant until halfway through =) I hope you are feeling better. Can't wait to meet the newest little Draper.
7 comments:
You look so good. I can't believe you only have 7 weeks. The time has just flown by for me--ha ha
I can't believe you onlu have 7 weeks yet!!! My goodness, it has gone so fast but maybe that is because you didn't tell us you were pregnant until halfway through =) I hope you are feeling better. Can't wait to meet the newest little Draper.
You look great sweetheart...does our little grandson have a name yet?
You look terrific Amy. Does this new boy have a name or ideas for a name yet?
You look great! Only 7 weeks, but they always seem to be the longest 7 weeks of the pregnancy!
You look great, Amy! I can't wait to meet your little boy in 7 weeks!
You look absolutely adorable! I can't believe this is baby #4!
Post a Comment