Skates are on and we're ready to go! Makayla was doing all sorts of tricks on her skates. Dylan concentrating hard! Allie didn't even want to hold my hand!
The kids school had a skate night last week, but I forgot my camera. I took them again on saturday because they offer a skating class, and the kids thought it would be fun. They actually did really good!
They all look so BIG! I hope the pregnant mama didn't get out on skates, I did that when I was pregnant with TL, we were at a youth thing, and Dad skated right behind me in fear I'd fall!
1 comment:
They all look so BIG! I hope the pregnant mama didn't get out on skates, I did that when I was pregnant with TL, we were at a youth thing, and Dad skated right behind me in fear I'd fall!
Post a Comment