Monday, March 3, 2008

Dr. Seuss Day at school

Today the kids are celebrating Dr. Seuss at school and they were asked to bring a hat and Dr. Seuss book. They get to wear their hats and read their books in the afternoon. I don't know why, but my kids picked these crazy hats?! I don't know where they get it from- must be their dad. ;) They were excited to bring them and we actually saw a few crazy hats as I was dropping them off this morning at school.


P.S. about the roller skating. I did roller skate with the kids at the skate night, but got so many crazy comments about how crazy I was, so it didn't last long! I thought it would be easier to skate with Allie, but eventually she thought it was fun to fall down, like the kids she saw so I got tired of pulling her up! So for the lessons, I just walked around with her in my shoes!

5 comments:

Tyler Jorgenson said...

Fun, fun, fun!

Jer & Di said...

This is a picture for my fridge..either this one or the roller skating one! I love the hats...and love the Mommy who has made life so fun for her kids!
(Thanks for the clarification on the skating!)

Kristen said...

I still love those crazy goodwill hats!

Cardalls said...

I recognize those hats! How fun!

Teri Le said...

No, no, my sister. They get the craziness from you. It's a Jorgenson trait. We got it from our father. There is no escaping the nut gene. ;)