We had a fun Easter weekend, and with the kids being on Spring Break this week, this is the first chance I have had to post pictures of it on the blog! Saturday morning we went to a neighborhood egg hunt and the kids had a great time. I was very impressed at how well it was run, and how nice people there were. Quinn says people are just like that in the mid west.
Then that evening we had some friends over for dinner and another egg hunt out back. It wasn't too cold in the morning, but by night time it was freezing again! So the kids looked quickly then we went back inside.
Easter morning the kids found some more goodies left from the easter bunny. Does anyone need some candy?!
2 comments:
hey that is not an Easter bunny that is a big chipmunk but I am glad you guys had fun
Hey-we are nice in the west too--make sure Quinn knows that. Glad you had a good Easter Egg hunt.
Post a Comment