Friday, May 30, 2008

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!

I can't believe my kids are done with first and third grades. Man- it goes fast. Here they as we get ready to walk on their last day!! I tried to put them in the same outfit they wore on the first day, but I forgot what Dylan wore- oh well- compare it to the picture on the First day. Here they go on their first day- for some reason they look happier on the last day!? But I can still see how much they have grown. Were so proud of our cute kids.


8 comments:

Tanya said...

Wow they sure look grown up especially Dylan. What a difference a year makes. I can't believe you will have a 4th grader.

Jer & Di said...

I am SOOO Proud of these kids, Dylan graduating after just 1 semester in Reading Recovery and Makayla for making great friends and doing so well as a big, bad 3rd grader! I can't believe my #1 is going to be an upper-grade student! I LOVE you guys!! XOXOX

Cardalls said...

They are so big! Wish we were getting out of school soon---well kind of--year round isn't so bad here!

Teri Le said...

Enjoy your summer kids! There's no way D would fit in what she wore on her first day - I'm surprised your kids do! They have definitely grown big.

Kristen said...

Tell me how it goes with kids around for 3 months.

Meli said...

I lke the idea of comparing the pics, so cute

Broderick Clan said...

I finally entered the blog world!It fun to see how your family is doing. I can't believe how big your kids are! We sure miss your family! Congratulations on your new little one! He is adorable!

Cannata Clan said...

Sure do miss your wonderful family. Please stop letting those kids get bigger. Mackenzie still loves to talk about what she learned from Miss Amy.