Friday, May 30, 2008

not again


Some of you may know that in Vegas the diamond and its setting fell out of my wedding ring. After a long day of searching and praying I found it on the floor. We took it in and got it fixed. Well, on Sunday I sat down in sacrament and looked at my hand and it had come off again!!! I was so upset, but knew it must be at home since I had just put my ring on before leaving for church. We found it again in the couch, but now Im wondering, how many time can I lose this and find it again?

7 comments:

Teri Le said...

Sounds like time for an anniversary ring! :D

Teri Le said...

Sounds like time for an anniversary ring! lol

Kristen said...

I can't believe that happened to you again.

Tyler Jorgenson said...

I don't know what's crazier... that you lost it again, or that you found it again.

Cannata Clan said...

Quinn needs to upgrade your whole ring! : )

Cardalls said...

I have totally lost my diamond off my ring too! I am so glad you found it

Meli said...

You are so lucky to keep finding it--try super glue!!! lol