Friday, May 30, 2008

SMILES

We have been getting some smiles from Lance for a while now, but over the last couple of days he has become quite the cheeser! He will give you a BIG whole mouth smile if you get him going. He loves to smile for Makayla too. Heres some cute pictures of our baby- almost 6 weeks old!!!
He REALLY loves the tub and you can get him almost laughing in the water. Its pretty funny.
This is a big smile! Shouldn't we all smile more?

8 comments:

Teri Le said...

awwww. what a cute little chunk!!! Kiss those cheeks for me!

Kristen said...

Cute! He has those chubby cheeks. Is his hair red or is it just the picture?

Tanya said...

I can't believe it, he is getting so big and we haven't even seen him yet. Aghh! I was going to ask the same question that Kristen did, does his hair have red in it?

Jer & Di said...

I can't decide if he looks like any of the other kids...what do you think? He is SOOOOO cute..I love him!

Cardalls said...

What a cutie!!

The Ririe's said...

His smile is so cute!!!!

QnA Drapers said...

Actually- Lance is losing his hair and kinda now has a hair line like his dads. But there is a little red in it.

A Forever Family said...

Okay that's one really cute smile on Lance's face! Hoping Montey will start smiling like that for us soon.