We had so much fun at reunion this year, I can't fit all of our pictures in here!
Here's Quinn with his uncle Dave and can you spy Marcus?
We were able to drive over to the Rexburg temple- how beautiful!
This pictures above is the Draper family part of the Jones family
- all except Kaitlin who couldn't come!
We missed you kaitlin!
Makayla had SOOO much fun with her cousins. Shes so lucky to have so many fun girls her age to play with. I didn't see her much all week!
One of dylans favorites things was the baseball game out back. Here Grandpa Drapers pitching and Dylans got his eye on the ball.

We spent lots of time outside- and enjoyed the river just down the road!
It was such a fun week- we are so blessed to be in such awesome families!
We spent lots of time outside- and enjoyed the river just down the road!
It was such a fun week- we are so blessed to be in such awesome families!
4 comments:
It looks like so much fun! Family is the best.
I love family reunions! Your family is huge and it looks like you guys had a great time.
It looks like you had fun. I want to hear how your long drive was. How was the cabin you stayed at too?
Looks like you had a great time - welcome home!
Post a Comment