Sunday, July 13, 2008

Our Lancey boy!

No matter how much dad tries to take it away- Lance always seems to fin his thumb, or finger or hand, to have in his mouth. Its pretty funny to watch! We can usually pull it out and get a binky in. We still have one 2 year old we can't get a thumb away from! Is he cute or what?
Look at that chunky guy thinking hes starving and eating his fingers for dinner!

Lance is almost 3 months old, but has already moved into 3-6 month old clothes and now in size two diapers!

11 comments:

A Forever Family said...

Boy you sure are good, and quick at posting things....I need to be more like you and post a little here and there instead of one huge, big, long boring post. Lance is awfully cute with that thumb, kind of makes we wish I had a thumb sucker!!

Tanya said...

He is so cute!!! I wish we could meet him soon.

Cardalls said...

He is a chunkaroo! What a cutie--i always think it's so cute when they find their thumbs!

Kristen said...

I love that chubby baby!

Teri Le said...

LOL, reminds me of a little sister I had!! Get them each a special blanket and they can only suck when they have it, then week after week, cut it a smidge smaller. Then eventually ONLY on the bed - etc. ;) And tell Quinn not to worry about their teeth - YOU were the only one not needing braces! ;)

K. Laura said...

Congrat's on your new baby Amy! I haven't visited your blog in a few months so this is the first I've seen of him. What a handsome guy!!! You have a gorgeous family. Call us next time you come visit So. Cal!

Amber and Co. said...

He doesn't look like he's starving. :) What a cute boy!

Cannata Clan said...

I just love how our skinny minny girl Amy has such chunker kids! : )

Shhhh, don't tell the dentist about the thumb sucker.

Broderick Clan said...

What are you feeding that boy! He is so cute! I love chubby babies!

Colleen and Justin said...

Looking at these pictures makes me really miss Nebraska. We always went to Seward for the 4th and loved it. Lance is sure growing, wow!

Anonymous said...

He is darling! All your kids are darling!