Sunday, July 13, 2008

sisters

The weather has been so nice lately, these girls have loved to be outside! The other night when the boys were at baseball practice, I had the girls out back "watering the lawn". They were giggling all over the yard!
This time I don't think they were supposed to get wet, they just thought they'd turn on the hose and play. Notice the hot tub is gone! We had someone come pick it up because it didn't work and I was tired of it in our yard.

2 comments:

Jer & Di said...

That little guy is really a cutie! He needs some Grandma J lovin'!!!

The girls sure seem to be having fun, way more than baseball practice! Your uard looks great.
Miss you!

Amber and Co. said...

I bet it's great to have such nice weather after the long, cold, winter. We are in the midst of the horrible heat. I need a pool! :)